Eastern Facial Acupressure – so many benefits!
…that the ancient Chinese treatment of acupressure has been practiced and perfected for over 5000 years? In simple terms, it was discovered that by pressing certain points of the body, pain or disease were alleviated – and often in regions of the body remote from the pain or pressure point!
Facial acupressure can be performed by a massage therapist or other certified professional, or a person can perform it on his or her own face once trained in what to do.
By pressing certain meridian/reflex points in the face, not only are there benefits to the facial area but for the whole body – a great bonus:
For the face…
- Improvement of muscular tone and facial contours, including the area between the nose and mouth (specifically a problem for smokers)
- Stimulation of circulation and nutrient flow to the facial skin
- Promotes an effective lymphatic flow and removal of toxins
- Glowing and healthier-looking complexion due to improved skin oxygen levels
- Soothing of forehead wrinkles, creases between the brows and ‘crows feet’
- Alleviation of sinus problems and improvement of air flow – may help tinnatus
- Reduction of puffiness around the eyes, nose bleeds and eye strain
- Reduction of facial spasms, tics and nervous twitches
For the body…
- Balancing energy levels and general flow of Chi
- Eases stress and feelings of anxiety
- Improved sleep and feeling of well-being
- Correction of hunger and appetite issues
- Reduction in pain associated with toothache and migraine
- May help to prevent hair loss
Just imagine… you can enhance all of the above facial acupressure benefits even further with the inclusion of beautiful, relevant music therapy and aromatherapy – making it a truly memorable and unique experience for your clients. That is where Face The World adds so much extra value and helps you stand out from the crowd!
We have workshops suitable for professionals (for CPD) and beginners (as a hobby) alike – all over the UK.Our price is inclusive of a starter kit per student which contains a ‘start-up duo’ FTW cleanser and massage crème (for your first 5 treatments, unique FTW “China” CD and your CPD Diploma or Certificate of Attendance as needed. We will train on a one-to-one basis so courses are never cancelled!
Find your nearest regional tutor and more information by clicking HERE or contacting us at email@example.com or 0845 544 1555.